Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
ICYMI, Pantone named the purple hue Very Peri as its 2022 Color of the Year. Cool, cool. But I woke up one day this week and realized that every new product release from fashion to shoes and cookware was actually… green.
Even just this week, both Le Creuset and Our Place announced new colors to their cookware palettes, and they were both vibrant and bold shades of green. The shades are named Olive and Acid, respectively, and I just need to bury my home in both of them.
Look, I’m not saying that Pantone got it wrong (I’m not not saying that either), but various shades of green are clearly having a major moment this year.
From new tech to the bridesmaids’ dresses in pretty much every happening this year, everything is green, green, green. And don’t even get me started on green home decor because every major retailer is dropping new items left and right. As someone who won’t buy something unless it comes in green, I’m obviously thrilled.
From sheets to luggage and even a computer, shop 18 of my favorite green home essentials below to add this airy, trending color to your life.
Green Home Decor Ideas
2. Calpak Packing Cubes 5-Piece Set, $62
3. Terrain Gingham Mug, $28
4. West Elm Lush Velvet Pillow Covers, $34.50 – $45.50
5. Paddywax Realm Rib Three-Wick Candle, $22.10 (Orig. $34)
7. HexClad The Essential 6-Piece Japanese Damascus Steel Knife Set, $399 (Orig. $499)
8. smeg 50’s Retro Style Mini Electric Kettle, $149.95
11. Monos 23-Inch Pro Plus Spinner Luggage, $295
12. Caraway Cookware Set, $395 (Orig. $545)
13. Maison Margiela Replica Matcha Meditation Eau de Toilette Fragrance, $122.40 (Orig. $144)
14. Wild One All-Weather Leash, $58
15. Sijo Eucalyptus Sheet Set, $140.25 (Orig. $165)
16. 24″ iMac® with Retina 4.5K display, $1,299.99
17. Parachute Cloud Cotton Robe, $109
18. Fuugly Checkerboard Mirror, $95.40 (Orig. $159)
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved spring picks from Nordstrom.
The post Green is majorly trending right now, so I found 18 fresh home decor ideas to shop appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: